No products in the basket.
Delivery (including delivery charges and timescales)
Standard UK (mainland) delivery (by Royal Mail) is free on orders over £100.
Standard UK (mainland) delivery is £4.95 for orders up to £60 and £9.90 for orders above £60. Whilst we will endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as we can, please allow 3-5 working days for standard delivery.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to alternative delivery charges, restrictions and/or timescales. In particular:
- Certain orders can only be delivered within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland and for high value items (over £100) a signature may be required on receipt (orders for delivery to the Isle of Man may incur additional charges. We are unable to deliver to the Orkney islands.
- Amendments and cancellations may be accepted before your order is prepared for dispatch. Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to depot.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. For further information about your legal rights see “Your Right to Cancel” section below and contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
We are unable to deliver outside of the UK.
Where the supply of your product(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Changes to your order
Any changes to your order must be notified to us in writing and within a reasonable time. If you amend or change your order you may find there are changes to your delivery timetable and / or the price you pay for the item (you will be charged the current selling price on the day you amend your order).